Times are shown in your local time zone GMT
Ad-blocker Detected - Your browser has an ad-blocker enabled, please disable it to ensure your attendance is not impacted, such as CPD tracking (if relevant). For technical help, contact Support
Terms and Conditions
Presentation Terms & Conditions
- The presenter shall comply with all reasonable directions of ANZSVS and RACS Conference and Event Management, its officers, employees or agents.
- The presenter shall comply with all ANZSVS/RACS policies and procedures as reasonably required by ANZSVS/RACS.
- ANZSVS may cancel, terminate or postpone a presenter's presentation at any time and without reason.
- Where personal information is disclosed by a presenter or any participant in an online event, ANZSVS/RACS shall only use that personal information in accordance with the RACS Privacy of Personal Information Policy.
- The presenter shall acknowledge that all statements, analysis, opinions or conclusions made in the course of the presentation are their own.
- The presenter shall not defame, disparage or denigrate ANZSVS/RACS or others involved in the Conference in any way.
- The presenter confirms that the presentation is not plagiarised and does not infringe the intellectual property rights or moral rights of any other person.
- The presenter shall behave in a civil and appropriate manner and not unlawfully bully, sexually harass or discriminate against any person involved in the Conference. This includes, but is not limited to, sexualised imagery or references and prejudicial statements or actions related to a person's age, gender, marital status, ethnicity, religion, lifestyle, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture or disability.
- ANZSVS/RACS may publicise the presenter as a participant in the Conference, and use the presenter's image, logo and titles for that purpose.
- The presenter shall not, as a result of presenting at this event, hold themselves out as having had their statements, analysis, opinions or conclusions endorsed by ANZSVS/RACS.
- The presenter shall indemnify and hold harmless ANZSVS, RACS, its officers, employees and agents (in this clause referred to as "those indemnified") from and against any loss (including legal costs and expenses on a solicitor/own client basis) or liability incurred or suffered by any of those indemnified arising from any claim, suit, demand, action or proceeding by any person in respect of any breach of these terms and conditions and any infringement of third-party intellectual property rights by the presenter or the use by ANZSVS/RACS of any such material.