The Sponsorship Prospectus for the ANZSVS 2022 Annual Scientific Conference is now Available!
Click on the image to view the prospectus
Involvement with the ANZSVS Conference 2022 provides your company with access to surgeons, surgical trainees and other health professionals from Australia, Aotearoa New Zealand, South-East Asia, Europe, United Kingdom, United States of America, and other countries. It is estimated that up to 90 per cent of delegates will be from Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand, the remaining attendees from other countries.
Due to the ongoing pandemic and government restrictions we cannot guarantee or anticipate an approximate number of physical delegates. The health and safety of our delegates and industry is our highest priority. The attendance number and maximum capacity will be guided by government and venue restrictions and/or recommendations.
Attendance for delegates is easier than ever. In addition to a traditional physical registration, delegates can register to attend virtually and watch the content from the comfort of their own home while still being able to interact directly with our industry supporters, meaning exposure to your products and services will extend past the physical conference dates on the virtual platform.
Involvement will provide your company with:
- Direct access to national and international markets
- New ideas from surgical leaders
- Recognition amongst the surgical field of your support of education and collaboration
- Opportunity to meet international surgical leaders and upcoming trainees physically and/or virtually
- Exhibition time during delegate breaks (2 hours per day) over three conference days
- Opportunity to increase your client base
- Maintenance of existing client relationships
- Opportunities to demonstrate and display your products at your booth in the industry exhibition and through your online profile