Times are shown in your local time zone GMT
Ad-blocker Detected - Your browser has an ad-blocker enabled, please disable it for the full event experience.
Cook Medical News
At Cook Medical, we understand that managing disease requires more than just products.
Recently launched, the SecureShuttle® website has changed how we interact with Patient Data Transfers. Cook now provides a modern solution for transferring sensitive patient data with our customers through SecureShuttle®.
Furthermore, a SecureShuttle® update arriving soon will include the following features:
- Customer Accounts – Customers can create an account and login to Cook's SecureShuttle to upload and manage their images and case documents.
- Two-way communication – Customers will be able to chat with assigned Cook representatives within the SecureShuttle platform, ensuring all Protected Health Information-related communication are secured and encrypted while managing case communications with ease
- Picture archiving and communication system (PACs) integration – PACs director services will be offered to customers who want to access the ultimate ease-of-use image data transfer process. Once enabled, dragging and dropping files into the assigned directory and the system will push DICOM images and files to Secureshuttle for case creation.
To sign-up and begin using the SecureShuttle website, visit http://cooksecureshuttle.secureimagesend.com/ or speak to your local Cook Medical Vascular Representative.
Cook Medical’s Vista® programs provide Education and Training courses designed and centered on the educational needs of many healthcare professionals. As an example, the upcoming Vista® may be of interest:
Evidence-based outcomes for drug-eluting stents: Polymer–free vs. polymer-coated stents; how complexity becomes predictable.
Friday, October 15
Tokyo 8:00 am | Sydney 10:00 am | Beijing 7:00 am
Faculty: Liz Genovese MD, Carlos Mena MD, Ryan Schennings MD, Brant Ullery MD, Mike Wilderman MD
- Paclitaxel update: Ready to move on from the meta-analysis? Recent evidence
- Zilver® PTX® evidence and making complexity predictable: how the world’s first and only FFTLR prediction model predicts your individual patients’ outcomes
- DES and My PAD Treatment Algorithm
- Are SFA drug-eluting stents created equal?
- The outcomes of a polymer-free DES vs. polymercoated
Register at: www.cookevents.com/?meetingCode=Cook10.14
In February 2021, Cook Medical launched a new Customer Portal to deliver an enhanced digital and customer experience.
The user-friendly Customer Portal offers many features; some vary depending on region, which gives customers information and interactive functions including:
- Order history: View order status and shipment tracking
- Live chat: Interact real-time with Customer Support and submit enquiries
- Product availability: Find out what products are available to ship and lead times for other products
- Product communications: Access Cook Medical product notification memos in the document centre
- Account information: Update account information and invite new users
The Customer Portal has been launched in Australia, the United States and Europe, with plans to launch to Asia markets later this year. It is a key step in Cook’s digital transformation and follows the launch of the Australian website in September 2020, highlighting local operations, manufacturing and R&D.
Interested customers can access the Customer Portal directly at mycook.cookmedical.com, or from the navigation menu of our Cook websites. A customer number will be necessary for access.